What happens if it rains?

The minute you reserve your wedding date with us I order “white puffy clouds, with blue sky, light winds off the water and 70 to 75 degrees.” Once-in-a-while my weather order gets lost or it isn’t completely filled and parts of it get backorder. It doesn’t matter though, it’s your wedding that makes the day perfect not the weather. In seventeen years of doing weddings, over 200 of them, we have had to move or delay the ceremony because of rain less than a dozen times.  But don’t worry that you’ll be one of those because I always have backup plan in place. . Together we’ll make your wedding ceremony special and memorable.

Where do I get out Marriage License from and how long is it good for?

If you live in the State of Michigan contact your County Clerks Office that is who issues your Marriage License.  It normally takes 3 days to get and the ceremony has to take place in 30 days or the license is invalid.  Once the ceremony has taken place and the license is filled out and signed it is good forever. 

If you live outside of the State of Michigan you get your Marriage License from the County Clerks Office in Mackinac County where we are located.   Phone:   (906) 643-7300


How do I reserve a date and time for my wedding?
You can make a deposit with a credit card, after you have confirmed your date is available.  Just click on the Packages button in the menu above.  Then, click on the make a payment button.  I will confirm that we received your deposit by email.  If you prefer to send a check, that’s okay.   Call me and tell me what date and time you want, I’ll have you mail the check to us along with some other information about contacting the two of you. The balance is due 30 days before your wedding. You can pay any amount at anytime as long as the balance is paid 30 days before your ceremony.